Find the perfect colours and styles for you and your wedding party!
With so many wedding gowns to choose from it can be difficult to know where to start. A Bridal Image Consultation is the perfect way to ensure that you look stunning on your wedding day.
Our Image Consultants will help you find the perfect dress, hairstyle and accessories on your special day. A wide selection of bridal services are available including those for the bride, mother-of-the-bride, mother-of-the-groom, bridesmaids and the groom.
BRIDAL IMAGE CONSULTATION
Duration: 3 hours
Includes: 42-colour fabric swatch wallet, Beauty Tutorial Sheet, personalised Bridal Workbook, Single eye shadow and a lipsitck at your best colour, and Style Update Guide
This is the perfect Bridal Makeover to ensure that you look stunning on your wedding day. From traditional weddings to more informal occasions at home or abroad!
The consultation includes a Full Colour Analysis, Style and Make-Up Consultation with Lesson. We cover everything form your top to toe.
Identify the right shades for your wedding day through an in-depth colour analysis
Find the perfect dress to suit your colouring, shape, style personality and wedding type
Suggest veils, tiaras, headdresses and jewelry to suit your scale and proportions
Recommend hairstyle to suit your facial shape
Learn a full make-up application in your best colours
** please note that prices for consultations can vary depending upon various factors such as location or specific requests.
COLOUR & STYLE FOR MUMS & BRIDESMAIDS
This is a day for the Mum’s to shine and your bridesmaids outfits should complement your bridal style and wedding theme. Make sure they all look great by choosing outfits that suit their colouring, shape and personality best by treating them to a colour or style consultation.
If you’d like give a Colour, Style or Full Image consultation as a treat to your mum, or a gift to your bridesmaids.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Includes: A personal 42-colour fabric swatch wallet
Whether it’s for Mum or a bridesmaid, by looking at her hair colour, eye colour and skin tone our image consultants will be able to advise on what colours of clothes and make-up suit your her colouring type. Not only will the tips help her find various colours to make her radiant and stylish on your wedding day, all the information given can be applied to her every day wardrobe as well.
A colour me beautiful colour analysis will demonstrate:
- Why certain shades complement her natural colouring more than others
- What her dominant colouring is and how this determines what colours suit her
- How to wear and combine colours to achieve the look she wants both for the wedding and for her every day wardrobe
- How to coordinate her wardrobe and achieve more looks with her wedding outfit
- How best to wear the colours she already has
- Where to find her colours this season
- A complete make-up in the right colours with tips on the make-up that suits her naturally
Duration: 1.5 hours
Includes: A personal 20-page style workbook
Taking into account their body shape, proportions, personality and budget, our image consultants can advise on the best outfit and accessories to suit them. The advice given is invaluable as it applies to their entire wardrobe and helps save money by making sure they don’t have any more ‘back of the wardrobe’ purchases.
A colour me beautiful style consultation will show her how to:
- Select the most flattering styles and fabrics for her body shape
- Emphasise what she likes about her body and disguise what she doesn’t
- Achieve a perfect fit for her wedding outfit and every time she buys clothes
- Express her personality through her special occasion wear as well as her every day wardrobe
- Develop a coordinated wardrobe so she gets maximum usage from it
- Dress with confidence, whatever the occasion
- Reduce time and frustration looking for the perfect outfit
COLOUR AND STYLE FOR THE GROOM
Duration: 2 hours
Includes: A 42 colour fabric swatch wallet his best colours and a perosnalised style workbook
If the groom needs a gentle steer in the right sartorial direction, a consultation can help in ensuring that your wedding style and colour scheme is carried through to the groom and complements him too. Best of all, the tips he’ll learn apply to his every day wardrobe as well!
A Groom’s Image Consultation will show:
- Which shades suit his colouring and complement him best
- The best colours to wear on his big day to complement both him and his new bride
- How to combine colours and patterns for both formal and casual wear
- The best options for jackets, shirts and trousers for his build
- What to look out for to get the right fit, every time
- How he can develop a co-ordinated wardrobe to ensure that he gets value for money out of his clothing investments
- The best way to wear his hair to suit his face shape and advice on accessories and eye-wear to give the all important finishing touches.